For young children, swinging allows them to develop their spatial awareness, providing a solid foundation for complex learning and behaviour as they grow. Swinging stimulates the cerebral cortex – the part of the brain which helps you focus – preparing young minds for learning. Children love swinging on swings – they are an essential for every playground!
The KidZplay Preschool Swing consists of a structure in the shape on an A-frame that supports a swing seat (you can choose any combination of rubber, wooden or baby plastic) as well as a see-saw swing (with 2 seats on it).
Preschool Swing Standard features:
- A-frame with sets of hooks to hold 2 swinging structures.
- One of the sets of hooks can hold a seat (any combination of rubber, wooden or plastic – your choice).
- The other set of hooks holds a see-saw swing with 2 seats and hand holds.
A-frame Swing Variable features:
You can choose any 1 of the following:
- Rubber seat (recommended)
- Wooden seat
- Baby plastic seat (holds up to 20kgs)