Climbing Frames are great challenges as they provide for many hours of developing body strength and spatial perception as children experiment with somersaulting over bars, hanging by hands or knees, climbing, and stretching.
These benefits of Climbing Frames include:
- Grip friendly for small hands.
- Endless opportunities for hanging by hands or knees, climbing, somersaulting, and stretching.
- Developing coordination and spatial orientation skills. Is your child battling with mathematical skills? Ask your healthcare giver about the manner in which jungle gyms are known to develop the skills integral to mathematics.
- Hours of FUN!
Climbing Frame Standard features:
- Symmetrical bar positioning in a rectangular shape with a ‘roof’ apex
- On the Senior model, the bars are 500mm apart.
Climbing Frame Optional Extras:
- Commando rope
- Fireman’s pole
- Adjustable Trapeze Bar (convertible into swing)
- Monkey bars at 2m high